Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Elmo Super 311 Low Light - help!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sonoflavadome's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just discovered my father's old Elmo Super 311 low light but it doesn't have the instruction manual in the case. Does anybody know of somebody I can contact and get an old manual? Or maybe somewhere on the web that has more information?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in LA...if you want to hook up..I'll give you a very quick tutorial of the camera.

    Is "sonoflavadome" Italian?

    You get points for that.

    -Alex

    Hey Congrats...I see by the topic number you just got post topic #1,000!

    Yippee...attention all posters.....we have reached 1,000 separate topics....

    (......insert your own celebratory spittle.......@*##@$#$@!@$/>?<#@%$!!!!!!)



    [This message has been edited by Alex (edited July 19, 2001).]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Alex

    did you switch your prescription medication also. smile

    Scott

  4. #4
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hanthx:
    Alex

    did you switch your prescription medication also. smile

    Scott
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Scott, when you say "also"...do you mean that I may have changed it just as you have.....or do you mean I've changed in many ways.

    It's your call.

    -Alex

    by the way....THIS IS STILL POST #1000!....WHOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE....YIPPPPEEEE E........and so on and such-worth.




  5. #5
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Same ol Alex, different medication.

    : )

    Happy 1000th post!!!!!

    Scott

    ps
    Hey, you wanna meet up some time, maybe you help out with my next project for my film 355 class. You know, the do's and dont's.
    LMK

    [This message has been edited by Hanthx (edited July 19, 2001).]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who's your professor?

    But, yes, besides.

    I'd have you over to my studio, but it so much of a mess that it would make for a dozen gossip posts.

    (no carnage anywhere, thankfully)

    In about 3 to 4 months, I hope to have it updated ,upgraded, and viewable.


    -Alex

    [This message has been edited by Alex (edited July 21, 2001).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -Alex

    My teacher will either be Nate Thomas or Mr. Staff.
    Classes start on August 27.

    Love to see your studio, without the dead people of course.

    Scott

  8. #8
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    Soon, hopefully by the end of September.

    -Alex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •